Escape from winter’s harsh treatment—treat yourself.
Sandwiched between snowstorms, encased in ice: this winter has felt especially cruel. Though we may be at the mercy of weather patterns, it’s possible to melt some of the day-to-day stress with a little TLC. Whether you’re treating yourself or giving a gift to someone who needs a break from their routine, this month’s Spa Basket Giveaway holds all the necessary ingredients to soothe and revitalize weary minds and bodies.
One grand prize winner will receive a basket filled with:
- Relaxing Herbal Bath Salts
- Easy Day herbal tea (4 oz)
- Organic vanilla beans (1 oz)
- Lavender essential oil (½ oz)
- Rose Face Wash
- 2 pairs of beeswax tapers, handmade by Storey author Tony Pisano
- 5 Storey titles for wellness and inspiration (The Good Life Lab, Hands-On Healing Remedies, Organic Body Care Recipes, Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide, and The Wildlife-Friendly Vegetable Gardener)
Two runners-up will receive the five Storey titles for wellness and inspiration listed above.
Entries accepted through February 28! A free download of The Wildlife-Friendly Vegetable Gardener Sampler is yours, just for entering.
Many thanks to Mountain Rose Herbs and Berkshire Farms Apiary for making this month’s giveaway possible with their generous donation of spa basket goodies. Check out their websites and explore their wares!