Whiskey, wine, or homesteading skills: whatever your preference, here’s where you’ll find our authors over the next two weeks.
|Lew Bryson and DeNeice C. Guest have got the East Coast covered.|
Friday, October 24
- Philadelphia, PA: Lew Bryson signs copies of Tasting Whiskey at The Trestle Inn, 6–9pm.
Saturday, October 25
- Atlanta, GA: Melissa Caughey, author of A Kid’s Guide to Keeping Chickens (forthcoming in spring 2015), speaks on the main stage at the Country Living Fair, 11am.
- Lancaster, PA: Lew Bryson visits the bookstore at Franklin & Marshall College to sign copies of Tasting Whiskey, 2:30–4:30pm.
- Topeka, KS: The Mother Earth News Fair rolls into Topeka for the weekend, and a number of Storey authors will be speaking and signing throughout the weekend, including Rosemary Gladstar, Nan K. Chase, Stephanie Tourles, and The Livestock Conservancy’s Jeannette Beranger and Alison Martin.
Sunday, October 26
- Philadelphia, PA: Tasting Whiskey author Lew Bryson makes a stop at Ashton Cigar Bar to sign books, 1–4pm.
Monday, October 27
- New York, NY: Whiskey fans won’t want to miss this evening of tasting, book signing, and conversation with Tasting Whiskey author Lew Bryson at Ward III from 6–8pm.
Wednesday, October 29
- Knoxville, TN: Drink the Harvest co-author DeNeice Guest visits Union Avenue Books at 5:30pm and The Public House at 6:30pm for a book signing and cocktail tasting.
- New York, NY: It’s the 17th Annual WhiskyFest New York! Lew Bryson signs copies of Tasting Whiskey from 7–7:30pm.
Friday, October 31
- Westborough, MA: Drop by Julio’s Liquors from 4–7pm for a book signing with Tasting Whiskey author Lew Bryson.
Saturday, November 1
|Drink the Harvest co-author DeNeice Guest visits Pass Christian Books|
- Pass Christian, MS: DeNeice Guest signs copies of Drink the Harvest at Pass Christian Books at 11am.
- Gloucester, MA: Lew Bryson signs Tasting Whiskey at Ryan and Wood Distilleries from 11am–1pm.
Sunday, November 2
|A Tasting Whiskey pig roast!|
- Boston, MA: Pig roast. Whiskey tasting. Book signing. Need we say more? Join Tasting Whiskey author Lew Bryson at Citizen Public House from 1–4pm. (Limited space available; $100 per person. Find ticket information here.)
Monday, November 3
- New Orleans, LA: Drink the Harvest co-author DeNeice Guest presents a fall garden-to-glass workshop at Longue Vue House & Gardens, 5–8pm; $35 for members, $40 for non-members.