That’s right — just follow InsideStorey, include some or all of our recipes in your Thanksgiving menu, and you’ll be the most popular holiday host in the western hemisphere! (Be careful, your guests may come back again next year — invited or not!)
Curious to see what’s on the menu? Some recipes are already on InsideStorey (see menu items with links, below). New recipes will be added in the days leading up to Thanksgiving, so keep checking in.
From left to right: Sage-Roasted Fall Vegetable Salad (photo by Kristy Rustay); fresh pressed cider (photo © by Lara Ferroni from Dishing Up® Washington); wild turkeys (photo by Kristy Rustay); Crab Apple Mostarda (photo © by Stéphanie de Rougé from Preserving Wild Foods.
A Twist on Tradition Thanksgiving Menu
- Cheese board with Crab Apple Mostarda and Sweet Cider-Onion Marmalade
- Caramelized Onion, Grafton Cheddar, and Apple Tart
- Rosemary Roasted Hazelnuts
- Smoked Trout mashed into some crème fraîche and smeared on a griddled baguette
- Curried Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
- Crab Bisque
Remember, the linked recipes are already available — you can get them now! The unlinked menu items will be going up soon. Keep checking back to get the whole menu.