We all know Mother Earth News, right? Well, Mother Earth News has declared September International Homesteading Education Month, and we think that sounds like the perfect time to give away a doozy of a homesteader’s library: almost $500 worth of books, magazines, and preserving supplies!
Maybe this’ll give you a leg up in the Mother Earth News Holy Cow! Homesteading Sweepstakes. It can’t hurt!
The Prize Package
- 24 great books! Barnheart; The Beginner’s Guide to Preserving Food at Home; The Big Book of Preserving the Harvest; Chick Days; Compact Cabins; The Complete Compost Gardening Guide; Country Wisdom & Know-How; Dave Miller's Homebrewing Guide; From Vines to Wines; The Garden Primer; Grass-Fed Cattle; A Guide to Canning, Freezing, Curing & Smoking Meat, Fish & Game; Home Cheese Making; Making & Using Dried Foods; The Naturally Clean Home; The Pickled Pantry; Put 'em Up!; Recipes from the Root Cellar; Root Cellaring; Rosemary Gladstar’s Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health; Starter Vegetable Gardens; Storey’s Guide to Raising Dairy Goats; Storey’s Guide to Raising Rabbits; and Storey’s Guide to Raising Sheep
- A 1-year subscription (six issues) to Mother Earth News magazine
- Curing salt, 2 lbs
- BBQ jerky seasoning, 20 oz
- Pickling spice, 15 oz
- Fruit pectin, 8 oz
- Wright’s liquid smoke, 3.5 oz
- Prize package will be shipped to the winner free of charge
How to EnterComment below, and tell us how this prize package could help you build your dream homestead!
- A panel of Storey judges will select their favorite entry.
- Entries must be received by Monday, September 17, 2012.
- The winner will be announced on InsideStorey, Storey’s Facebook Page, and Storey’s Twitter Feed on Friday, September 21.
- No purchase necessary.
- A mailing address will be required for delivery. We will not save, sell, or use this address for any other purpose.