One who works in or tends to edibles and ornamentals in a garden or yard for pleasure. One who tends to his/her plants, indoors and out, year-round. One who tends to his/her vegetation in any climate and weather condition.
If you fit this description, then keep on reading!
and Garden Guru Round Robin
|Superbells® Lemon Slice Calibrachoas|
May 4 through May 11, 2012
Proven Winners National Blog
Round Robin Details:
Niki Jabbour lends her expert advice to omni-gardeners about incorporating edibles and ornamentals in design. She highlights the varieties from this year’s Proven Winners 2013 preview boxes.
Other Proven Winners garden gurus will discuss and review Niki's book on their blogs (see below) and link to other garden bloggers who have some advice to lend.
Participating Garden Blogs:
Punk Rock Gardens
The Year Round Veggie Gardener
Cowlick Cottage Farm
Red Dirt Ramblings®
Kiss My Aster!
J Peterson Garden Design
North Coast Gardening
Gardener to Farmer
The Dandelion Wrangler
Contest Prize Package:
- A copy of Niki Jabbour's The Year-Round Vegetable Gardener
- A box of Proven Winners 2013 plant varieties that could include some of the following:
— Superbells® Lemon Slice Calibrachoa
— Senorita Blanca® Cleome
— Luscious® Berry Blend Lantana
— Blushing Princess™ Lobularia
— Supertunia® Watermelon Charm Petunia
— Colorblaze® Marooned Coleus
How to Enter:
- “Like” the Proven Winners Facebook page.
- “Like” Niki Jabbour’s Facebook page.
- Go to the Proven Winners Gardening Blog and leave a comment saying that you liked Proven Winners and/or Niki Jabbour.
- You can enter up to two times.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner will be announced by 5:00 p.m. PST on May 11