Tastings, talks, signings, and holiday markets: here’s where you’ll find Storey authors over the next two weeks.
|Paula Marcoux delivers an author talk in Kingston, MA, this week.|
Thursday, November 6
- Kingston, MA: Cooking with Fire author Paula Marcoux visits the Kingston Public Library at 7:00pm as part of their Fall Author Talks series. Free admission; register online.
Saturday, November 8
- Fredericksburg and Richmond, VA: Lew Bryson stops at A. Smith Bowman Distillery to sign copies of Tasting Whiskey from 11am–1pm, then heads to Southern Railway Taphouse in Richmond for a whiskey tasting from 3–5pm.
Wednesday, November 12
- Newtown, PA: Stop by Newtown Bookshop at 7:00pm and get your copy of Tasting Whiskey signed by Lew Bryson.
Thursday, November 13
- Woodinville, WA: Dishing Up® Washington author Jess Thomson signs books at Molbak’s Garden + Home holiday shopping extravaganza, Deck the Halls at Molbak’s, 7–9pm. Tickets: $20 per person.
- Chicago, IL: Tasting Whiskey author Lew Bryson journeys to Chicago’s Longman & Eagle to sign books. Stop by and say hello from 3–5pm.