From succotash to sipping whiskey, Storey authors are passionate about their subjects. Here’s where you’ll find talks, signings, and tastings over the next two weeks.
|Lew Bryson hits Pittsburgh with a weekend of whiskey events.|
Thursday, November 20
- Taunton, MA: Cooking with Fire author and food historian Paula Marcoux stops by the Old Colony Historical Society to talk about the rise and fall of succotash, the signature dish of the Forefather’s Day celebration. Free and open to the public, 7p.m.
Friday, November 21
- Pittsburgh, PA: Lew Bryson kicks off the Pittsburgh leg of his Tasting Whiskey tour with a book signing at Tender Bar + Kitchen, 6:00pm.
Saturday, November 22
- Medford, OR: Fermented Vegetables authors Kirsten and Christopher Shockey stop by Barnes & Noble to share recipes and sign books at 2:00pm. Come say hello!
- Pittsburgh, PA: Lew Bryson starts out at Wigle Whiskey: The Barrelhouse for a book signing and tasting from noon to 2:00pm (seats are limited!), followed by a Tasting Whiskey signing at the sold-out GOOD WOOD Barrel-Aged Beer Festival at East End Brewing, from 6:00 to 9:00pm.
Sunday, November 23
- Pittsburgh, PA: Lew Bryson wraps up the weekend with a book signing at Piper’s Pub, from 2 to 4:30pm.