As summer winds down, Storey authors are hitting the road for talks, signings, classes, demos, and green chile cheeseburgers.Here’s where you’ll find many of them over the next two weeks.
|Sara Delaney and Leslie Ann Bestor recently signed copies of How to Crochet and How to Knit at WEBS Yarn Store in Northampton, MA. Leslie Ann will be teaching and signing in Freeport, Maine, on September 20.|
Tuesday, September 9
Thursday, September 11
Friday, September 12
- Seven Springs, PA: The Mother Earth News Fair runs from September 12 – 14, and features authors Jeannette Beranger, Alison Martin, Barbara Pleasant, Spike Carlsen, Niki Jabbour, Nan Chase, Stephanie Tourles, Adam Danforth, Jessi Bloom, and Barbara Damrosch. Stay tuned to Inside Storey for a full schedule of author signings and presentations for the fair later this week.
- Saratoga Springs, NY: Jennifer Trainer Thompson (The Fresh Egg Cookbook, Hot Sauce!) will be talking to Healthy Living Market’s Cooking the Books Cookbook Club about The Fresh Egg Cookbook and answering all your questions about eggs and how to use them. The event is free, but registration is required.
- Charlottesville, VA: Paula Marcoux cooks in Monticello’s historic kitchens for a “Harvest to Hearth Experience” during the Heritage Harvest Festival.
Sunday, September 14
Monday, September 15
Tuesday, September 16
- Wellesley, MA: Chef Bill Collins will be at Wellesley Books sharing information about how to choose and use knives for greater confidence in the kitchen. Tickets required.
Wednesday, September 17
Thursday, September 18
Friday, September 19
- New Brunswick, NJ: Priya Krishna makes one more mid-Atlantic stop at Rutgers University.
Saturday, September 20
Tuesday, September 23
- Boston, MA: Jennifer Trainer Thompson will be signing books at The Boston Public Market at Dewey Square from 11:30am – 1:30pm.