Did you know that spicy grilled ribs go best with a pilsner or a Belgian-style dubbel? Or that a bock would complement garlic grilled clams with Caribbean hot sauce? Don’t stop there. Beer isn’t just for the main course: A spicy saison is the perfect counterpart to a spicy shrimp appetizer, a hoppy IPA is ideal with a supersweet cheesecake, and an imperial stout goes beautifully with a rich chocolate cake. This great pair of books has the recipes and the advice you need to pair your cookout faves with the perfect brew.
How to Enter:
- Comment below or go to Storey’s Facebook page and tell us your favorite food-and-brew pair.
- The prize will be awarded to three winners.
- Two winners will be selected by Storey judges, one in each of the following categories:
- “Ooh, that sounds amazing, I want to try it!”
- “Really!? I’d have to try it to believe it, but I’m not sure that I want to.”
The prize includes: